Sat Aug 7 - Bring in your smile, the cavalcade’s in Lisle

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

We get rebroadcasts this year so I'll catch it. 

It's gonna be magnificent by Indy

Agreed. 2021 DCI did not disappoint.

3 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

You can also rewind during the broadcast (and hit "live" to go back to the live spot)

oh nice pro tip! 

holy cow just happened to stop in colts and those color screens look amazing in the dark surroundings but lit field of Lisele

[retro rewind post] Phantom has done music cleaning on the opener.  They are really going for it with the build energy.  It's got that good old fashioned 'this is making the hairs on my arms stand up' effect.  

• Like 1

Also, this show got the better music crew, but they also got the slightly drunken camera crew.

Phantom's conductor this year is fabulous. She's really getting them to feel and sell the show.

Also, yes.  The back end marching needs cleaning, particularly the crab step section.  It's not terrible, it's jut notably not as clean as the rest.  Given the youth of this group (by looking at them) I"m just wondering if they're hitting some stamina walls still.  A short season gives them less time to build that stamina. 

Also I love the flag tribute spin after the show they do.

Cavies hitting their stride. Congrats. Still think the most cohesive and fan friendly show is Regiment.