DCI Celebration- Marion 08.10.21

Wish I had a chance to see Madison live. From the Flo perspective this show is improving in big ways and I enjoy their show more and more. So many good moments. Way to go Scouts!Ā 

• Like 3

Colts sound great and march very well. Nice show with some great music. Lots of color for sure. Great brass and percussion. Guard does a great job of selling the material now. Not much to complain about. I don't personally care for a few of the props and don't think they add much, but I need to see them live.Ā 

• Like 2

WOW...Phantom is just cleaning by the day and each performance is rocking my senses more and more. What a show! What a corps! They are going to absolutely destroy the crowd at Lucas Oil.Ā 

• Like 5

Phantom fails to disappoint! Even with the crappy audio quality from Flo, I KNOW they areĀ blasting everyone away. I am so extremely impressed that such a young and rebuilding corp is bringing that level of performance, ESPECIALLY during a short season.

• Like 2