Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

9 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I'll be watching from my bed, with my leg propped up, and DCP sitting open on my laptop so I can read the crazies.

I already started reading the crazies.. lord the hate in them! 

• Sad 1

Just now, DCIFan2022 said:

I already started reading the crazies.. lord the hate in them! 

See, usually I prefer the funniest in the Sunday newspaper, but the Tuesday Crazies can sometimes be just has hysterical! 

And yeah, the hate before any of us even make a post or the corps performs is ridiculous. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

See, usually I prefer the funniest in the Sunday newspaper, but the Tuesday Crazies can sometimes be just has hysterical! 

And yeah, the hate before any of us even make a post or the corps performs is ridiculous. 

YES!!! I have my popcorn ready! I just want all Corps to be safe, have a good run, and have FUN! 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DCIFan2022 said:

YES!!! I have my popcorn ready! I just want all Corps to be safe, have a good run, and have FUN! 

And be able to PERFORM!!! We need a quick rain shower to come through and cool it off about 15 degrees!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Feels strange only having 20 shows this season, down from the average 30+ shows a season. I wish they had competed more up to this point.

This applies to all corps. I wonder if it's better, competitively speaking, to have more shows or less.

16 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I'll be watching from my bed, with my leg propped up, and DCP sitting open on my laptop so I can read the crazies.

So you're only staying on the Crown thread tonight? 🤣🤣🤣

IM KIDDING!!!

Hope you're okay! Good luck to all the corps tonight!! More important than the results, I hope they all stay safe and healthy!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

And be able to PERFORM!!! We need a quick rain shower to come through and cool it off about 15 degrees!

OMG, yes! This heat wave...  I can't even imagine the musicians marching such complex shows in it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

This applies to all corps. I wonder if it's better, competitively speaking, to have more shows or less.

So you're only staying on the Crown thread tonight? 🤣🤣🤣

IM KIDDING!!!

Hope you're okay! Good luck to all the corps tonight!! More important than the results, I hope they all stay safe and healthy!

hehee! I has a long day at work and I am slowly catching up in the thread for tonight's show! I am so tired (from work) that I don't even think I will stay up for the actual event! And absolutely, this season every corp has me energized after the last couple of years. I want them to shine and be safe! 

• Like 2

Win, lose, or draw: CrownLAND’S the epicenter of positivity. They go low, we ge, er, ur go high😉

Best of luck to everyone and great runs for all!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BWise said:

Someone help me .. I’m sure you all have noticed the proliferation of finely detailed printed fabrics in unis .. silks .. tarps props etc. which are really beautiful up close but from row 3 or further they just look like solid colors. Why is this a thing?  I can see it in Flo multi cam but even that loses a lot of detail.  Just wondering. Random. 

Also one of my erks. I wasn't in guard, but I miss the awesome flag designs that were sewn together with the different colored fabrics. They would really pop on the field and you could actually make out the designs. Go back and check out Crown 2007 to see some great detailed silk designs. Overall, digitally printed fabrics are cheaper and easier to produce. 

• Like 1