Colts 2022

15 hours ago, WarriorWay said:

Never in a million years did I think 12th was possible… wow. Keep pushing colts. The organization is there for YOU

This is shaping up to be a very special year! These Colts are killing this shoe and ignoring the “naysayers”. I’ve heard it all…”they’re outperforming their show”, “they are about to level off”, “they’re small”, “I don’t see the hype”, “they didn’t get a standing O like ________”, etc. This corps believes in the program and each other, and that staff is equally as special! I truly believe they are a Finals corps!!!!

I really like the show.  I do wish they had a few more member, especially in the guard, to sell the production even more.  Hopefully, this is a great sign for the future of the corps.

9 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

I really like the show.  I do wish they had a few more member, especially in the guard, to sell the production even more.  Hopefully, this is a great sign for the future of the corps.

Good point. I must say this staff is simply amazing! They’ve written and designed a show to the strength of their MM’s and they are killing it. Numbers may not be quite like others, but these performers use that as motivation. They’ve got a huge chip on their shoulder! To your point, this is a great sign for the future! 

18 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

The last time Colts were sitting in 11th has to absolutely ages ago. 

Their music book is what is helping them higher.

I believe 2007 was the last time they made finals. 

• 2 weeks later...

RED TEAM!!!!!!! RED TEAM!!!!!!! RED TEAM!!!!!!!!! “They’re small!” “They’re not as loud as other corps!” “The audience didn’t give an ovation like other corps!” Everything that was said about Colts in this tour…….just make sure you add that they are a FINALIST CORPS!!!!! Congrats to Troopers for a heckuva season!!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!