2022 TOP 16 DRILL DESIGNERS... AND WHERE THEY AGED OUT.

I hope I got this right. I went to each corps website and read bios, with the exception of Jay Murphy's which I relied on an old friend's memory.

This is pretty cool.

299289843_10223581644863163_180652721376

• Thanks 2

Lots of Cadets folks on this list. It's a little disappointing to see only one woman drill designer on this list, but looking at the Troopers staff page I'm thrilled to find that they also have female caption heads for Brass, Percussion, and Guard. Love to see it!

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Lots of Cadets folks on this list. It's a little disappointing to see only one woman drill designer on this list, but looking at the Troopers staff page I'm thrilled to find that they also have female caption heads for Brass, Percussion, and Guard. Love to see it!

Curious re Troopers- who is (or is there a) the cello instructor/tech?

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
More better English

You should look at the program coordinators instead.  Drill writers don’t write in a bubble anymore. The PC brings the visual coordinators, choreographers, and guard caption to figure out staging.  It’s the PC where the buck stops. They’re the art director.