DCI is Close to Undefeated

Nah, it’s about the performers. Thanking their families and the music teachers is more than enough. It’s not about the fans, and it shouldn’t be about the fans. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Except more open gates and concessions.  😂 

Agreed!

• Like 1

i am so grateful to every person in every capacity that contributes to this sport happening

it is the weirdest and most wonderful activity/experience out there and the amount of time, money and incredibly hard work that goes into making these shows happen is beyond my comprehension

i cannot thank people enough for everything they do for this sport which brings so much joy to my life

Edited by Sasha1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trumpet2 said:

Nah, it’s about the performers. Thanking their families and the music teachers is more than enough. It’s not about the fans, and it shouldn’t be about the fans. 

Only their wallets 😈😈😈😈

3 hours ago, Drum Corps Is Now a Bust said:

Sorry to hear that Terri. Just one more reason DCI no longer gets my money like so many other forms of entertainment.

And yet here you are.  🤣

(just pokin' the bear my friend.  It's what we do in my area when you like someone.)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sasha1 said:

i cannot thank people enough for everything they do for this sport which brings so much joy to my life

You get the 2022 Gold medal for putting into words the feelings I am unable to properly express. 

Thank you.  -Dave

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trumpet2 said:

Thanks but all  I’m asking for is a very simple “thank you fans for your support this season”.    not a five minute video or speech 😊