DCI is Close to Undefeated

Certainly in the modern era DCI is just about undefeated at never thanking the fans for their support. They thank the membership parents volunteers sponsors and music instructors but never the fans.  Shoot there may be a couple fans out there that have been to every DCI finals but we will never know because DCI never acknowledges the fans.  👎

A simple “thank you for your support “ would be plenty! 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

The fact that they're performing for us fans like me who have never been involved in the organization is thanks enough for me. We don't need a shoutout for every single spectator.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

The fact that they're performing for us fans like me who have never been involved in the organization is thanks enough for me. We don't need a shoutout for every single spectator.

Quite extreme….no way would I expect or want every fan to be acknowledged 

😐

• Like 1

All I hear is “me, Me, ME!” Wouldn’t want a bruised ego from someone who just sits there don’t we? If you want to be coddled, have a little gift basket at your seat when you get to the show, maybe the judges can score you too so you get a little medal at the end of the night, then I suggest you find another activity to complain about. Right after finals and you find away to make it about yourself. Pathetic!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

Certainly in the modern era DCI is just about undefeated at never thanking the fans for their support. They thank the membership parents volunteers sponsors and music instructors but never the fans.  Shoot there may be a couple fans out there that have been to every DCI finals but we will never know because DCI never acknowledges the fans.  👎

A simple “thank you for your support “ would be plenty! 

Haven't you seen the trend in other forms of entertainment? Fans no longer matter. Just be glad the DCI, unlike other entertainment companies, hasn't started directly attacking fans for disliking their product.

• Like 1

Just now, Drum Corps Is Now a Bust said:

Haven't you seen the trend in other forms of entertainment? Fans no longer matter. Just be glad the DCI, unlike other entertainment companies, hasn't started directly attacking fans for disliking their product.

They actually did in a video presentation called “Changes”. 

• Like 1