Carolina Crown 2023

Not sure what I hopped into, but I am going to CrownBEAT this weekend. Anyone else going?

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Not sure what I hopped into, but I am going to CrownBEAT this weekend. Anyone else going?

Shoulda’ hedged my bet [against inclement weather] and increased my chances for an in-person performance by attending both CB & NB, but family coffers can only fund one.

All my chips are on the round table for NightBEAT, but I believe we’ve got a Flo show available as a consolation prize.

Self serving, of course, but NSX for the tie🥈

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Boredom set in. 

giphy.gif

Grandpa using a Spongebob gif was not on my bingo card for the summer haha

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Grandpa using a Spongebob gif was not on my bingo card for the summer haha

Grandpa has lived for what feels like almost 2,000 years at this point. Grandpa has seen a lot of things. Grandpa likes him some Spongebob every now and then. It's surprising that I don't like Blue Devils show this year considering...spongebob-flower-background-yt8wo.png

All jokes aside, I wish them a great season.

I'm ready for another Flo stream tomorrow night! Feels like it's been a couple of days since the last one. 😆 Wonder if there will be anymore tweaks to the show? From the preview to Muncie to Lisle saw a few changes each show. I'm so glad the layering has begun already, because we all know what happened last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Grandpa has lived for what feels like almost 2,000 years at this point. Grandpa has seen a lot of things. Grandpa likes him some Spongebob every now and then. It's surprising that I don't like Blue Devils show this year considering...spongebob-flower-background-yt8wo.png

All jokes aside, I wish them a great season.

I'm ready for another Flo stream tomorrow night! Feels like it's been a couple of days since the last one. 😆 Wonder if there will be anymore tweaks to the show? From the preview to Muncie to Lisle saw a few changes each show. I'm so glad the layering has begun already, because we all know what happened last year.

Well, they did become more proficient with deployment of the silks, but alas, that wasn’t enough to get’m on the podium.

Just now, nsxanax said:

Well, they did become more proficient with deployment of the silks, but alas, that wasn’t enough to get’m on the podium.

They came out with everything already on the field, and it killed any momentum that show had. They just had too much to clean and not enough time to clean it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Boredom set in. 

giphy.gif

I am having a bit of the 'ole liquid courage to spice up the evening for the fourth of july celebration and it made reading this discussion all the more amusing. I don't think I am bored at all. 7 drinks in. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

I am having a bit of the 'ole liquid courage to spice up the evening for the fourth of july celebration and it made reading this discussion all the more amusing. I don't think I am bored at all. 7 drinks in. 

Real men of my day drank medu. You might call it mead. Skol!

ragnarskol.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1