Carolina Crown 2023

1 minute ago, MBo1974 said:

You gonna just drop that info and no picture?  How dare you! 

We'll see it soon enough in Cincinnati!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, crownisking said:

Since I always let scores, placements and spreads stress me out, I’m going to try my very best to ignore all that tonight and just enjoy the show. I’m going to do my very best not to panic if Crown comes in 3rd tonight. Wishing the home team all the luck. First big show of the season! Get it Crown! 💜👑

In through the nose, out through the mouth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've seen all three and I have a feeling Crown will be 3rd tonight which won't be a bad thing as long as they are within a point of Boston & Blue Coats. It will be interesting how the judges will score Crown tonight but no need to panic if they are 3rd tonight. What happened to Incognito and Newseditor.

• Like 1

Just saw it on the feed in the end zone.  Looks good.  I wonder if it has an apron now too to hide the wedges (pizza!).  

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Just saw it on the feed in the end zone.  Looks good.  I wonder if it has an apron now too to hide the wedges (pizza!).  

Doesn't look like it from the stream. Could be wrong though. I just want them to paint the legs brown to make it look wooden.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I've seen all three and I have a feeling Crown will be 3rd tonight which won't be a bad thing as long as they are within a point of Boston & Blue Coats. It will be interesting how the judges will score Crown tonight but no need to panic if they are 3rd tonight. What happened to Incognito and Newseditor.

Been thinking same thing myself. InCOG & I PM’d quite a bit last year, but he finally just had enough of the ad hominem stuff. Granted, he didn’t suffer perceived slights easily, but he was never afraid to go to the mat for the 👑.

NewsEd, nada. Crickets. He generally had reliable intel and was a solid honk.  Miss his contributions, too. 

K’s the oracle now, but we’re definitely down two compatriots this season.☹️

• Sad 3