Bluecoats 2023

1 minute ago, c.l. said:

Leak of the first half of the show is on the clock app IYKYK. You’ll see a much better quality version soon, so I’d wait.

It’s been leaked for almost a week now, with uni and repertoire for a bit longer. Leaks will be irrelevant very soon

• Like 1

ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Mission Statement – Inspiring teamwork, discipline, and respect through the performing arts, in our Central Ohio community.

The Columbus Saints is an Ohio non-profit corporation (formerly Saints Drumline Inc), dedicated to providing affordable performing arts programs for young people while building a strong community through music. The marching arts combines the elements of musicianship, athleticism, and pageantry that allows each member to participate in this life changing activity.

The Saints are focused on the development of our youth, and our community through Social Support, Personal Development, Skills Building and Performance Excellence. It is through these pillars that we strive to build strong, well rounded, healthy, confident and capable young people. We  work tirelessly to ensure affordable access to these opportunities believing that and investment in arts is an investment in the community that can change people’s lives.

• Like 1

I also think it's super cool that the Bluecoats are shining a spotlight on the DCA corps in Ohio. I believe the announcer said that every single drum corps in the state of Ohio is performing tonight.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Gh4550 said:

It’s been leaked for almost a week now, with uni and repertoire for a bit longer. Leaks will be irrelevant very soon

Ah, I figured as much. I’m not following as closely this year. It’s a bad quality video regardless.

Just now, An_drew said:

I also think it's super cool that the Bluecoats are shining a spotlight on the DCA corps in Ohio. I believe the announcer said that every single drum corps in the state of Ohio is performing tonight.

100% love this!!

• Like 1

Just now, c.l. said:

Ah, I figured as much. I’m not following as closely this year. It’s a bad quality video regardless.

Yup. Same goes for the leaked picture of the uniform. It looked really rough in the photo but I knew that once I saw it during the proper reveal everything would work out and it definitely did. Super hyped for this season

1 minute ago, An_drew said:

Yeah. With the DCA/DCI collab imminent it’s a nice move to give these orgs some exposure.  I was reading the Saints’ web page too and digging their community approach to programs