The Cadets 2023

59 minutes ago, postertrout said:

Nice little video of the 2023 Cadets. 

Ok, that brought a tear to my eye.  That video was.....perfect.   Thank you, Cadets! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DAYGO said:

Ok, that brought a tear to my eye.  That video was.....perfect.   Thank you, Cadets! 

Yea, it was pretty moving to watch it. I am going to miss my son's enthusiasm for camp, spring training, and the upcoming season. 

@DAYGO hope your child continues with the Cadets and has a great 2024 season! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, postertrout said:

Yea, it was pretty moving to watch it. I am going to miss my son's enthusiasm for camp, spring training, and the upcoming season. 

@DAYGO hope your child continues with the Cadets and has a great 2024 season! 

Thank you very much.  He loved his experience and has every intention of returning.   Good luck to your son as he moves on!  Always a Cadet....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, postertrout said:

Nice little video of the 2023 Cadets. 

Thank you for sharing this. This seemed like a very special and important season for The Cadets. Rebuilding from the challenges they had in the 2010s followed by pandemic disruption is no easy feat. I think we are seeing this corps rise back to challenge for the top, and these seasons will be seen as pivotal to that progression. These MMs and their parents ought to be extremely proud of the the show they brought us and what they accomplished.

• Like 3

Grown man tears here...Video brought back so many good memories of my drum corps life...And good memories of seeing live drum corps again this year..Cadets are my drum corps muse...Keep rising to excellence..Peace

• Like 2