Mandarins 2023

Good job tonight Mandarins. 

Let's get right for Indy!! 

So happy I will be there in person to watch you cap off a historic season!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, lawdn said:

@Chief Guns what's the word on their run tonight? The score surely looks nice!

Just heard from my boy. He said tonight's run was ok. Lots of mistakes they shouldn't be making at this point in the season, and the execution wasn't there tonight. 

The way i see it, better tonight than Thursday night. If they are going to have a bad run, better in Cincy than in Indy. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Just heard from my boy. He said tonight's run was ok. Lots of mistakes they shouldn't be making at this point in the season, and the execution wasn't there tonight. 

The way i see it, better tonight than Thursday night. If they are going to have a bad run, better in Cincy than in Indy. 

Yeah they have a couple days to focus on getting everything right. I think they will really feed off the crowd energy in Indy. 

• Like 2

I crave the crowd reactions for this show over the weekend.  Gonna be electric.  What a year.  

The only other corps I think has had a run of shows I love the longest is Bluecoats.  Stretches all the way back to 2015 - 2023 for me for Mandarins.  The growth is amazing.  Get the right people in the right place and they’ll do wonders.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, lawdn said:

Yeah they have a couple days to focus on getting everything right. I think they will really feed off the crowd energy in Indy. 

I have no doubt that the crowd reaction when they March out onto the field is going to be electric. They’ve garnered a lot of respect and many new fans this season. Hopefully it will inspire the corps to leave everything they’ve got on the field with their best performance yet. 

• Like 7