Sinning in Sactown (Capital Classic, July 10, 2023)

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Wife and I are so bummed we can't make the home show. We are really sad about it. 

Any and all updates would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also if you can get a couple of pics of our son, the wife would appreciate that so much!

In the opening set, he is the contra on Side 2, all the way in the back around the 24 yd line. He has his fro pulled back in a pony tail, so he looks like one of the Wild Samoans from WWE. Lol.

I was at their practice yesterday. His hair was free, so it was pretty clear it was him. 😂 Sorry I didn't get a photo of him. I'm on my way to practice again today so I'll send you some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone going to this show tonight is extremely fortunate! This lineup is great, and they are all grooving more and more with this run of shows. I had dreams of making it there but an extremely late night after Stanford and a morning vet appointment just make it too hard. Everyone who’s going, please cheer extra loud for these extraordinary young folks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I was at their practice yesterday. His hair was free, so it was pretty clear it was him. 😂 Sorry I didn't get a photo of him. I'm on my way to practice again today so I'll send you some.

#FreeTheFro

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Anyone at show to give quick live updates tonight would be much appreciated!

Edited by spacewill
  • Like 3

Much warmer than Stanford! About 92 degrees right now with a very light (read: ineffective) breeze. Beautiful facility but unfortunately not a very high seating area. Show starts in a little over an hour, heard three tubas are out for mandarins tonight. 🥺

IMG-5771.jpg

20 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Much warmer than Stanford! About 92 degrees right now with a very light (read: ineffective) breeze. Beautiful facility but unfortunately not a very high seating area. Show starts in a little over an hour, heard three tubas are out for mandarins tonight. 🥺

IMG-5771.jpg

Ouch! Yea they had two out last night, one sick, and the other was ankle injury. Guess they lost a third today. 

Speedy recovery to all!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, brassboy said:

IMG-5771.jpg

I’m ten feet to the left! 😅

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, brassboy said:

IMG-5771.jpg

You know, I don't always hate field level sounds.  Sometimes you catch more of the subtle things they do.  It's horrible for visuals obviously.

• Like 1