Sinning in Sactown (Capital Classic, July 10, 2023)

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Thank you so much @brassboyand @Photographer Jim

You guys are awesome and I felt like I was there in the stadium with you guys with the detailed updates!

My pleasure. I wish I could give more “knowledgeable” commentary, but I’m musically inept and my only artistic vein is graphic art. However, I’ve followed DC since I was seven years old (64 years ago) and truly love the activity. Glad I could share some of my reactions and enthusiasm. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Mandarins broke 80!

• Like 9

Just now, Photographer Jim said:

Mandarins broke 80!

Nice! 

• Like 2

Nice PC.  Opened a 1 point lead on The Academy and now within 1 with Blue Knights!  Now PC just has to really find that extra add to the show including volume to really be able to sustain this momentum!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Photographer Jim said:

My pleasure. I wish I could give more “knowledgeable” commentary, but I’m musically inept and my only artistic vein is graphic art. However, I’ve followed DC since I was seven years old (64 years ago) and truly love the activity. Glad I could share some of my reactions and enthusiasm. 

Was all the same meaningful in the way you do, so nothing is lacking here. Once you can hear, and see and have common sense that's all is needed to give your own impressions. Just like I do Lol. I am no pro, or trained to give those Insightful detailed critique. Just going off my understanding of the things I've learned through watching shows, and from others over the years. I am in the general knowledge department like many others here Lmao. So you good. At least we know what we talking about when we do. LOL.

• Like 8

PC is giving me 2019 Everglow vibes when they made that late season surge up the standings. 

Keep going PC! We see you!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, spacewill said:

Nice PC.  Opened a 1 point lead on The Academy and now within 1 with Blue Knights!  Now PC just has to really find that extra add to the show including volume to really be able to sustain this momentum!

How wild would that be if PC went around BK in Colorado this Saturday Night?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

How wild would that be if PC went around BK in Colorado this Saturday Night?

OH MY LORD!!!!! First there would be a riot, and then my wife would probably rush the field like the football fans do and try to tear down the goal post in celebration!  She's going to that show!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4