FloMarching NOT broadcasting Aug5 Allentown???

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I am also in that camp.  I’ll message you what worked for me while abroad 

Well, you said VPN so I thought you were young 🙂

You're so kind. I'm not going to open it until I am there. Not sure I'll even be able to watch shows because it's 9 hours ahead of PST in Paris.

Yes the time shift would be brutal. Heh 

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Look into a VPN 😉

I'm currently living in Belize for work and I use Express VPN. I watch from my Mac and use a digital cord to play on the TV. You will be fine and most VPN's give you a 30 day trial @Vuitton

Edited by Cadet Guardy
Quoted wrong person

2 hours ago, Cadet Guardy said:

I'm currently living in Belize for work and I use Express VPN. I watch from my Mac and use a digital cord to play on the TV. You will be fine and most VPN's give you a 30 day trial @Vuitton

Thank you. Where in Belize? Not to change the topic. I was there in 2008 and I loved it. Most of the time on Caye Caulker because my friend got sick, which threw a damper on things, but also Belize City and Mayan ruins. Great place.

15 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Thank you. Where in Belize? Not to change the topic. I was there in 2008 and I loved it. Most of the time on Caye Caulker because my friend got sick, which threw a damper on things, but also Belize City and Mayan ruins. Great place.

It can be, depending on where you are at - I'm in Belmopan not near any beach. It's the 23rd country I've lived in for work so keeping up on DCI has always been challenging depending where I'm at in the world. Let me throw out a shameless plug tho - GO CADETS!!

• Like 1

My only request of FLO is to schedule rebroadcasts, not just the next day, but also at a time more reasonable for east coast viewers..At least during the week...The west coast shows start late for us easterners and so do the rebroadcasts...So if anyone at FLO is listening, help this dinosaur survive the summer..peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waliman4444 said:

My only request of FLO is to schedule rebroadcasts, not just the next day, but also at a time more reasonable for east coast viewers..At least during the week...The west coast shows start late for us easterners and so do the rebroadcasts...So if anyone at FLO is listening, help this dinosaur survive the summer..peace

They typically have.  Roughly to starting the replay at the eastern time zone slot that it was in the western time.  I.e. if the show started at 7 PM PDT. (10 eastern). The rebroadcast was starting at 7 EDT (4 PDT) the next day.

• Like 1

for $50,000 i'll give my log in away for Allentown since i will be there