Why I like Cadets Show This Season

I'm more in love with that ballad solo.  

Golly that's an amazing display of tone control. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I doubt that the uniform hating bull crap is going to stop. The uniforms look like they came from a clearance bin of a Dick’s Sports store. 

Yeah, heard that the previous 10 times you said it. Yawn....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Second, this whole uniform hating bullcrap has literally just got to stop. They aren't changing the uniforms.

Did you see the July 4th parades with Cadets in traditional unis?  They look like a million bucks.

The only one who thinks they are changing to the traditional uniforms is me.  No one else thinks that, but I'll tell you why I think that.

First of all, they've done it before for the 2015 Power of Ten.  Second of all, other corps have done that.  Star of Indiana in particular changed to new unis two weeks before finals, from the red jackets to creme color, I think for the Medea show.

Second, that's a LOT of work to fit 150 people with uniforms just for a parade.  Color me suspicions that there might be a late season surprise in store. 

If you disagree, that would put in the majority opinion on this.  I won't hold that against you.  😎

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAYGO said:

Yeah, heard that the previous 10 times you said it. Yawn....

Honestly, never said it before (I think)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Just now, wvu80 said:

Did you see the July 4th parades with Cadets in traditional unis?  They look like a million bucks.

The only one who thinks they are changing to the traditional uniforms is me.  No one else thinks that, but I'll tell you why I think that.

First of all, they've done it before for the 2015 Power of Ten.  Second of all, other corps have done that.  Star of Indiana in particular changed to new unis two weeks before finals.

Second, that's a LOT of work to fit 150 people with uniforms just for a parade.  Color me suspicions that there might be a late season surprise in store. 

If you disagree, that would put in the majority opinion on this.  I won't hold that against you.  😎

First off, they barely fit them into those traditional uniforms for the parades. Did you not see the pant legs? Second, they were being used for just that: parades. 

They aren't changing the uniforms. It isn't happening. They cannot do this year's choreography in the traditional uniforms. Move on. Your wishful thinking is borderline delusional on this one and I'm sure you're a wonderful person so please wake up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm more in love with that ballad solo.  

This ^^^.  Best ballad of the season, and on trumpet no less, just a gorgeous sound.

1 minute ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Your wishful thinking is borderline delusional on this one and I'm sure you're a wonderful person so please wake up. 

You're right on all counts!  😄

I know you're suggesting I wake up, but hey, a Cadets fan can still dream, can't he?  🙏  😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

You're right on all counts!  😄

I know you're suggesting I wake up, but hey, a Cadets fan can still dream, can't he?  🙏  😎

No! I'm here to hulk smash them! 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:
5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

but hey, a Cadets fan can still dream, can't he?  🙏  😎

No! I'm here to hulk smash them! 😆

I just spit Pepsi through my nose!  YOU OWE ME A MONITOR!  🤣

• Haha 1