Front and Centerville, OH - Soaring with the Corps - 8/2/2023 - on FLO

Music City has an enticing visual program and their drum line is very good.  This brass line is well balanced and well coached.  The tuba section is top notch and does not need synth “assistance.”

• Like 1

Just now, spacewill said:

I can't tell if its the sound from Flo but I don't feel this is MC's best run.  It seems they are having a rougher night on Brass than usual.   It might just be me.

They seemed a bit tired actually. Not sure if it's a "tonight" issue or a stamina through the show issue.

Gah!  Test signal on the audio.  Given the fields and farms on the screen my native Hoosier brain went, "oh crap, a tornado warning alert!"

• Haha 2

Academies made a nice little score run the past 2 weeks.  Excited to see the improvements and cleaning they've done.  Haven't watched them since SA.

• Like 1

Let’s go Academy!

• Like 1

They snuck their new prop into Annapolis last night even though they didn't perform there.

53087083557_99932b706e_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ugh the stutter is back.

Maybe it is an internet at the school issue? 

• Like 1

One of my favorite ballads in a very long list of favorite ballads this summer. 

• Like 2

Im not getting the stuttering on high cam, but multicam is sucking tonight

• Thanks 1

I like this Academy show. It is a good program, and a good program for them. With where they are, it is still challenging to execute cleanly, but they have improved steadily - just not as quickly as the corps they scored close to at season's start. It is a simple but elegant theme that lets them be a bit aspirational. 

• Like 2