DCI Prelims - Big, Loud, and Live - August 10th, 2023

Last review - BD is still BD, but the field has gotten closer. 2.5 million tosses, I saw no drops. And holy flag features - flawless. Show moves and jams in a uniquely BD way. Loved the brass. Scores are out by now but haven't seen them. Would still put BD on top. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

Didn’t say it will. Said it will make things more interesting. You can predict what judges will do based on what they’ve done all season. J Webb will tank BDs vis scores and the panels are not as favorable for BD going forward. This race will get closer. You are not the expert you profess to be

Never saId I was an expert, but I know this is BS.

• Like 4

There goes Blue Stars dropping another spot with troopers only .2 behind.  What going on with them?

9 minutes ago, liamallen4741 said:

My god that leaf blower is projecting.  That’s the Ott winner.

I was about to go yell at my neighbors for doing yard work at 10:30, then realized Flo finally got their mics working right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Wow for Crown’s sake I’m glad there’s two MA judges.

Absolutely loving that Mandarins guard score, they deserve it.

I believe one of the MA judges is brass focused and the other is percussion (but I could be wrong) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

There goes Blue Stars dropping another spot with troopers only .2 behind.  What going on with them?

You're guess is as good as mine, but I definitely thought the Colts were better tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

I had them falling to 11 in my predictions...if Troopers clean up some of the mistakes tomorrow I think Blue Stars keep falling. If you look at their last three shows before tonight they literally flatlined.

• Like 1

DCI won't load. What was the top three in percussion?

• Like 1