Why were the Blue Devils NOT penalized for playing in the "no play zone" ?

42 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Larry 333 exited without responding. Yeah....I always suspect someone who has only 21 posts as being not new....just under a new disguise.

When I used to be an admin of a forum, I had access to the IP address of everyone who participated on the forum. Obviously, IP addresses aren’t foolproof and can be spoofed, but many don’t go through that trouble. If there were ever people posting with multiple accounts, it was very easy to see that. I wonder if the admins of this forum can do the same? 

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Larry 333 knows BD is hated by most, probably was hoping a mob mentality would be created and we would get 40 pages of BD bashing. 

Thanks to @jwillis35 for shutting that down with straight facts.

Chief, you nailed it!  It never ends does it?  Anger, hearsay, and gaslighting coming against the Blue Devils by certain individuals.  One word sums it up - ENVY.  On one hand, this has been such a tremendous exciting season seeing everyone battling it out, yet, it's astounding the constant negative comments against the BD's for doing what they do, or don't do.   

All these corps are putting out their "Best" on the field.  They should ALL be treated with Respect and Admiration.  There's a difference between opposing opinions and down right envious snarky bashing.  All these corps deserve a big round of applause.  Wish I was going to Lucas to cheer them all on.  May the "BEST" of the Best Win!   *I want to thank @jwillis35 and all of you who are able to be objective as possible in your comments.  It's very educational and has helped me love DCI all the more.       

• Like 4

17 hours ago, hardcorpscadets said:

Clearly way too close the performance location.  The chief judge should have shut them down.

Sound travels more than you think in the humid Pittsburgh hills

5 hours ago, Cappybara said:

When I used to be an admin of a forum, I had access to the IP address of everyone who participated on the forum. Obviously, IP addresses aren’t foolproof and can be spoofed, but many don’t go through that trouble. If there were ever people posting with multiple accounts, it was very easy to see that. I wonder if the admins of this forum can do the same? 

Yup

5 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Larry 333 knows BD is hated by most, probably was hoping a mob mentality would be created and we would get 40 pages of BD bashing. 

Thanks to @jwillis35 for shutting that down with straight facts. 

Larry probably read Jwillis comment, flew into a rage, and is on his way to SeaWorld to punch a dolphin in the face lol. 

As long as he stays the hell away from the whales! They're spoken for!! 😉 🤣

• Haha 3