DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Just fwiw, where did the Cavaliers drum line come from? How many were from last season?

Just from looking at the gears they were wearing in the lot, it seems like a very young line, maybe 75% rookies. I've heard they recruited very heavily from a Rhythm X connection, so a lot of these guys are playing with each other year round. That's always a very big advantage in percussion.

• Like 1

Chills.

2 minutes ago, Waxman said:

Just from looking at the gears they were wearing in the lot, it seems like a very young line, maybe 75% rookies. I've heard they recruited very heavily from a Rhythm X connection, so a lot of these guys are playing with each other year round. That's always a very big advantage in percussion.

I believe that’s the case

• Like 1

Going back to Cavies for a second... I figured out what it is taht bothers me about that show...

Straight leg.

Cavies have ALWAYS been a bicycle step corps. It just looks weird to me to see them marching straight leg

• Like 3

Love you Phantom.  Always #1 in my heart 

2 minutes ago, Dcivago said:

That is like looking sideways at Monalisa in a dog's poker painting.  

Don't laugh at me. LOL.

The Mona Lisa sucks. I spent two hours in that horrible awful Louvre last week and all anyone cares about is that ####### Mona Lisa. I never learn my lesson and always go back to the Louvre. It's terrible. Worst place on earth.

• Like 1

I just wish they had more tonality at fff. It just seems like half of their show is literally playing every single note as loud as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cavies firmly planted in 8th. 

• Like 1