DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

Cadets have been put on notice

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cop said:

Caption Head; McIntosh was also the Percussion Caption Head when The Cavaliers won 2 Fred Sanford awards as well as three DCI championships in a row.

I thought Bret was still the caption head in 99, but maybe he had handed the day-to-day reigns over to Mac and was focusing on the arranging?  I know Mac came aboard in 98 so I guess he was probably the caption head...then he eventually went to Bluecoats in the mid 2000s and brought them into prominence before simply becoming the most entertaining WGI Percussion judge tape every year at Finals.  Oh, and running the ship at Carmel HS this whole time...yeah that too.

Also, shout out to a guy people don't know as well in Clif Walker.  Clif is the front ensemble arranger for Cavies now, and a friend and colleague of mine.  Brilliant mind and talent.  He and Mac makes for a mad scientist kind of combo, so it's not surprising to me really that they've achieved what they have this year.  I mean it's still mind-blowing, but yet not surprising.

I reckon Mandarins just opened a gap there. Cadets better be REAL good tonight if they want to beat that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NakedEye said:

Mandarins want that 5th spot!! (I want that for them too!)

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Guard even better than last night!

Top 5 guard in a season of phenomenal colrguards  

• Like 3