The Cadets 2024

Last offseason, The Cadets moved from the "east of their youth, to the west of their future" and navigated significant changes to administrative and instructional staff. With the relocation to their new home in Erie PA now under their belt and a phenomenal season behind them, The Cadets are poised to continue rising in 2024 and beyond.

2024 Staff: TBD

2024 Tour: TBD

2024 Program: TBD

Let the discussion begin!

• Like 2

As I said in the 2023 topic, I'm happy to eat crow. This season brought more success than I thought possible at the outset. It was incredible to witness the growth and see such strength across all captions back. And more importantly, it sounds from those with kids in the corps this year that they had a great summer. Thank you for providing such great entertainment this season and congratulations on your well-earned 5th place: your highest score and placement since 2015!

It's clear there's something special happening here, and 2023 - like 2022 - is going to provide a strong foundation from which to tighten design and grow performance levels into 2024...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DAYGO said:

What an incredible 2023!  My son loved his rookie experience and has already started talking about 2024.  Can't wait!!

Please thank him for me [and for all of us!] -- I believe you've previously said he is brass? There's nothing like playing a Bocook book. 🥰

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, arabica said:

Please thank him for me [and for all of us!] -- I believe you've previously said he is brass? There's nothing like playing a Bocook book. 🥰

Yes, he plays mellophone, and he loved that book!!  Thank you Cadets for taking care of him this summer.  ❤️ 

• Like 4

Cadets medaling in 2024 is entirely in the picture. Let’s get the GE design coordination up a notch and a bit more visual splendor throughout and we will be cooking! Incredibly impressed with “Atlas’s Rise” this year. Things are looking bright!!

Edited by Restless
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, arabica said:

Last offseason, The Cadets moved from the "east of their youth, to the west of their future" and navigated significant changes to administrative and instructional staff. With the relocation to their new home in Erie PA now under their belt and a phenomenal season behind them, The Cadets are poised to continue rising in 2024 and beyond.

2024 Staff: TBD

2024 Tour: TBD

2024 Program: TBD

Let the discussion begin!

2024 Headquarters: TBD

I kid... I kid... 😂

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

D@mn, did the paint dry yet? 

At least there’s a dedicated Cadets 2024 thread.  There are already discussions about Crown next year, too.  But they’re still in the 2023 thread!

• Haha 1