CA Department of Justice sends Vanguard second delinquency notice as of Aug 25, 2023

3 hours ago, DSpruce said:

I just want the record to show I’m being driven out by dirty tactics, not by reasoning

no one is driving you out except for your posting style.

• Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:
3 hours ago, DSpruce said:

I just want the record to show I’m being driven out by dirty tactics, not by reasoning

no one is driving you out except for your posting style.

Respectfully only insofar as my posting style causes Richard to try to dox me and attack other people who i mention here outside of here and insofar as my points get derailed by irrelevant accusations rather than addressed as such. 

9 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

Respectfully only insofar as my posting style causes Richard to try to dox me and attack other people who i mention here outside of here and insofar as my points get derailed by irrelevant accusations rather than addressed as such. 

again whatever he does out of here has zero bearing on what happens here. if you post something here and something happens elsewhere...well...maybe reconsider what you post here.

not a hard concept.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Because that's exactly what someone who created an account just to post in the SCV threads wants. It's been their goal the entire time. They won't stop till they get enough...if you will...to shut a thread down.

Every SCV thread, every time.

It's more than a pattern at this point.

####, another ear worm.  But at least it's a good one. :whistle:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

what happens here. if you post something here and something happens elsewhere...well...maybe reconsider what you post here.

not a hard concept.

I only mentioned the relevant person in passing. Logically you are saying that if I annoy someone for any reason here, and they lash out at someone totally independent because I mention them here but the lashing out is not here, it isn’t within bounds to bring it up here. Do I have that correct