CA Department of Justice sends Vanguard second delinquency notice as of Aug 25, 2023

20 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

So why bring problems from outside of DCP onto DCP? Sounds like you should have taken those problems up with him in the other forums that the problems have occurred.

There is a connection. There’s a person I mentioned in passing here within DCP and then shortly after Richard attacked that person at length on other social media. These folks go into attack mode with folks they don’t agree with. And then compare harms as though one discounts the other 

1 hour ago, DSpruce said:

Bumping this because its an old post and I just edited it. 

Thanks for churning this up again. Can you two go fight in private and leave the rest of us alone?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

In one of those few times we agree 🤝. Every SCV topic ends the same and then a mod closes because it's just back and forth attacks. Every topic is around the same 3 people saying the samethings. 

Because that's exactly what someone who created an account just to post in the SCV threads wants. It's been their goal the entire time. They won't stop till they get enough...if you will...to shut a thread down.

Every SCV thread, every time.

It's more than a pattern at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DSpruce said:

There is a connection. There’s a person I mentioned in passing here within DCP and then shortly after Richard attacked that person at length on other social media. These folks go into attack mode with folks they don’t agree with. And then compare harms as though one discounts the other 

DCP is not responsible what happens elsewhere. the DCP admin team is not the total internet police.

• Like 1