Santa Clara Vanguard 2024

Just now, DSpruce said:

We’ve really moved the needle if picking at this level is where the debate is focused.

If you’re referring to my posts I am asking questions. If that is considered picking…. (Just leave the rest unposted)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

If you’re referring to my posts I am asking questions. If that is considered picking…. (Just leave the rest unposted)

Ok correct. my point is it is no wonder the staff don’t engage on DCP. If you were referring to something other than DCP, cool. It was a reasonable reading of your exact words to think you were referring to DCP, then everyone devolved into making fun of my reading comprehension. Back to my point, which is that it is no wonder they don’t engage here. 

3 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

The word “here” in this sentence refers to the current environment which is DCP. Your post was sarcastic. 

I was thinking of some posts in the SCV threads when I posted “here” but how does that negate what I said? There are people here who have said they want the corps to continue and be successful. You talk as if all DCPers are anti SCV

1 minute ago, DSpruce said:

Ok correct. my point is it is no wonder the staff don’t engage on DCP. If you were referring to something other than DCP, cool. It was a reasonable reading of your exact words to think you were referring to DCP, then everyone devolved into making fun of my reading comprehension. Back to my point, which is that it is no wonder they don’t engage here. 

“Everyone”…. 

7 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

We’ve really moved the needle if picking at this level is where the debate is focused.

welcome to DCP. and you engage in this yourself, so pot kettle black.

funny you claim you hate this place and everyone is out to get you, yet you stay

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Surely, you can't be serious.  (And don't call me surely) 😂

whats your vector?

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 1