Ten Year Anniversary Of Felliniesque

23 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

We will have to agree to disagree on certain years (15, 19, 22 and even though I get trolled for it 09) I have no issue with 10, 12, 14 and 17 because I agree with the consensus that they were the best in those years, even if I did not like those all of those shows (I actually really liked 10 and think its one of the most interesting and innovative concepts ever put on a football field)

There are plenty of years that the gold medal show wasn't my favorite show that season. Heck i can admit as a BD Honk, there are some years BD wins, their show isn't my favorite on the field that year. 

2015, like it or not, Crown had no one to blame but themselves. They had a flat run, while BD arguably laid down their best run of the year. If Crown matched their Semi's run on finals night, we might be having a different conversation. Crown left the door open, BD walked thru it. Period. 

2019. Honestly, I was fine with either BD or Bloo winning it. As fans we were lucky to have two worthy gold medal shows. The fans won that year. That Saturday night, it happened to go to BD. If there was a Sunday night, that easily could have went to Bloo. 

And the Bloo fans were EXTREMELY classy here on DCP that night. I remember that clearly because that's when I became a huge fan of Bloo's fanbase. Bloo fans are my favorite followed by BAC fans. Great fanbases. 

The hatred and nonsense that was being spewed on DCP that night in 2019 after scores were announced weren't from Bluecoats fans. It was the ABBD crowd and other assortments of basement trolls. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

There are plenty of years that the gold medal show wasn't my favorite show that season. Heck i can admit as a BD Honk, there are some years BD wins, their show isn't my favorite on the field that year. 

2015, like it or not, Crown had no one to blame but themselves. They had a flat run, while BD arguably laid down their best run of the year. If Crown matched their Semi's run on finals night, we might be having a different conversation. Crown left the door open, BD walked thru it. Period. 

2019. Honestly, I was fine with either BD or Bloo winning it. As fans we were lucky to have two worthy gold medal shows. The fans won that year. That Saturday night, it happened to go to BD. If there was a Sunday night, that easily could have went to Bloo. 

And the Bloo fans were EXTREMELY classy here on DCP that night. I remember that clearly because that's when I became a huge fan of Bloo's fanbase. Bloo fans are my favorite followed by BAC fans. Great fanbases. 

The hatred and nonsense that was being spewed on DCP that night in 2019 after scores were announced weren't from Bluecoats fans. It was the ABBD crowd and other assortments of basement trolls. 

And people annoyed by Damp Otter announcing “The Blue…..”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m sure there were people who were tired of Michael and the Bulls.  Not me, of course. 

hell people are tired of Dallas and they haven't won #### since 1996!

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, ContraFart said:

I like those who recognize evil when the see it lol. 

the sky is Carolina Blue for a reason

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I do believe BD fatigue is a factor. We have had people on this forum admit it. People in general don't like dynasties........unless it's the corps/team/athlete you root for. 

However BD earned those championships. Just like PR, Cadets, Crown, Bloo and SCV earned their titles over the last 15 years. 

funny though the years where BD had the most hatred were the first years in the recent dominance.....09, 10, and 12. yeah 15 and 19 were tight, but the hatred wasn't at the level of those 3 years

• Like 2

On 4/3/2024 at 9:35 PM, Jeff Ream said:

funny though the years where BD had the most hatred were the first years in the recent dominance.....09, 10, and 12. yeah 15 and 19 were tight, but the hatred wasn't at the level of those 3 years

True. 2019 I was happy either way with BD or Bloo. Both were deserving. Fans were the ultimate winner in 2019 with two gold medal winning shows. 

On 4/3/2024 at 9:33 PM, Jeff Ream said:

hell people are tired of Dallas and they haven't won #### since 1996!

Last time the Cowboys were relevant, Microsoft was launching Windows 95.............in 1995.

LMAO. 

• Haha 3