Murfreesboro show

11 minutes ago, iggymen said:

if you are in a same sex relationship I would recommend... if you go to this city.. that you refrain from holding your partners hand in public

That’s not very tolerant. It’s sad that people can’t abide by live and let live.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s not very tolerant. It’s sad that people can’t abide by live and let live.  

There is a law in the city now that is not MEANT to target LGBT, but it is in reaction to the state as a whole...   This is the first time we will not go in nearly 15 years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iggymen said:

There is a law in the city now that is not MEANT to target LGBT, but it is in reaction to the state as a whole...   This is the first time we will not go in nearly 15 years.

I’ll have to look it up.  I didn’t know. 

I do remember when the law was passed in june last year.... i did not see the update about it being repealed... but it would appear that is correct and was repealed a couple months ago.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iggymen said:

I do remember when the law was passed in june last year.... i did not see the update about it being repealed... but it would appear that is correct and was repealed a couple months ago.    

Unlike what my family would suggest, sometimes I actually do know what I am talking about. 

• Haha 1