Murfreesboro show

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I walk about five miles a day so walking is good with me!  I have a smart knee now. 😂  I picked tickets way up top just so I’d have to walk up a lot of steps.

The water thing has me a little worried, though.  I think I’ll get there early and buy a few bottles. 

[bookmarks post for the “why did I buy these seats and extra water? I missed a corps because I had to go down and up all these steps to use the toilet” post]

😅

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim made a reservation there.  In April hahaha. 

Maybe he wants to make a test run to get the lay of the land & make sure the steaks are rare. Or medium? 🤷‍♂️ 

I think there's a Longhorn Steak House behind the Embassy.

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Maybe he wants to make a test run to get the lay of the land & make sure the steaks are rare. Or medium? 🤷‍♂️ 

I think there's a Longhorn Steak House behind the Embassy.

I said that wrong as I often do.  He made the reservation yesterday for July. 😂 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I’ve been going since 2000. Love the show. Only negatives are that it’s usually hot and the band kids are oblivious to their surroundings. 

May miss this year as I’m probably going to Orlando for the City vs Barca friendly.  

I can handle hot living down here in Floriduh but I am going north for the summer this year.  Three summers of swamp hot so it’s time for a little break.  

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I can handle hot living down here in Floriduh but I am going north for the summer this year.  Three summers of swamp hot so it’s time for a little break.  

Guess we’ll be swapping locations. Thankfully I won’t stay in Floridumb. lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Guess we’ll be swapping locations. Thankfully I won’t stay in Floridumb. lol

The weather is nice in the winter, the beach is nice and I like my house.  But that’s about it. Hahaha I can’t wait to leave for the summer.