What's Your Biggest Thrill In Drum Corps

Thank you my dear, I love you, too. I also earned two rings (in the days before they gave rings), got to march in one of the the most memorable color guards (1974 Kingsmen), but like Mike said, meeting the man that I will spend the rest of my life with - at the first KAC Kamp - is by far, the Biggest Thrill of my Life!!!!

I have two rings, I was involved in one of the greatest drum corps battles of the 70's ('75), I was a part of a corps that started with about 9 people who had ever marched in a drum corps before and came back the next year and came in 3rd in execution drums at prelims, but I have had no greater thrill in this activity than to meet the woman I intend to spend the rest of my life with.

Vickie, I love you....

the_two_of_us.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest thrills in Drum Corp....

1. Back of the bus (04) after 1979 Nationals I was with :sshh: (i'll never tell) and had a great time exploring the mystries of the universe.

2. 1975 DCI West finals , I was a little 16 yr old kid who just beat THE Santa Clara Vanguard, whom I considered to be Gods ( Even Braga). One of my greatest thrills.

3. 1980 DCI EAST.....if the season only ended that week .

Millions of great memories from those days !!!

1. Back of the bus (04) after 1979 Nationals I was with :sshh: (i'll never tell) and had a great time exploring the mystries of the universe.

2. 1975 DCI West finals , I was a little 16 yr old kid who just beat THE Santa Clara Vanguard, whom I considered to be Gods ( Even Braga). One of my greatest thrills.

A "little" 16 year old kid??

AUHHHHHH, isn't that SPECIAL !!!!! (jk) :P :P

Nice catch !!!! ^OO^ ^OO^

I agree....isn't she lovely. :rolleyes:

What......where is the bachelor party for your legendary friend? b**bs

My biggest thrill in drum corps?

Standing on retreat as a member of the Sunrisers at the 1977 DCA Finals in Allentown, hearing the announcer say "in second place, with a score of....., the............."

And it wasn't us!

The Sunrisers' first-ever DCA title, in my rookie year with Sun. I consider myself quite fortunate to have been a part of that.

Fran

What......where is the bachelor party for your legendary friend? b**bs

OK I'll expand the list.

4. Revere League of the ######## Hall.......I'll say no more (all who attended ..know) B)

5. A night in Montreal where I woke up with my arms around a STOP/ ARRET sign ( back at the gym) I still have the sign to this day

6. 1977 CYO Nationals

Too many to list !!!

Edited by john2780

OK I'll expand the list.

5. A night in Montreal where I woke up with my arms around a STOP/ ARRET sign ( back at the gym) I still have the sign to this day

So, YOU'RE THE ONE !!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs

The department of public works in Montreal want their sign back !!! :rolleyes:

Edited by ODBC

So, YOU'RE THE ONE !!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs

The department of public works in Montreal want there sign back !!! :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention that the sign was still attacted to the ten foot pole it used to reside on at some street corner. :lol: