Info for the Red Carpet Association

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any oldtimers I wqas westshoreman '69-71, johnsonburg diplomat 71-72reading bucs 72-73 hamburg kingsman 73( i think) gardner guard 71 and currently brockway lancer.....Craig Manhart manhart@pennswoods.net

Also

Connecticut Vagabonds - Torrington,CT

Renegades, Quincy Mass

any oldtimers I wqas westshoreman '69-71, johnsonburg diplomat 71-72reading bucs 72-73 hamburg kingsman 73( i think) gardner guard 71 and currently brockway lancer.....Craig Manhart manhart@pennswoods.net

Craig Manhart??? Wow, I think I remember you!! You have a sister named Melanie, right??? Wow. . .this is GREAT!!

Craig Manhart??? Wow, I think I remember you!! You have a sister named Melanie, right??? Wow. . .this is GREAT!!

Before I forget Steve I talked to Bob Zarfoss the other week and he said Hi to you and Bob Sprenkle. (talk about the early 70s). :P

Yes Steve , I have a sister named Melanie. I played soprano with westshore back then. Now i have graduated to Blaritone. I have a blast. The Brockway Lancers are mostly a group that are old Johnsonburg Diplomats / Hamburg Kingsmen. Great Guys I can't march any more due to a bad accident years ago, but they allow me to play so I can play with my 14 year old daughter. Those guys are great. My daughter plays Bass Drum, but is really a trumpet player(good too!) next year she will go to soprano. I also remember Danny, Mike and Frankie. Also, we played horizontal two valve bugles before they were cool (DCA outlawed them in 69 I think) Nice hearing from you stay in touch Craig

Yes Steve , I have a sister named Melanie. I played soprano with westshore back then. Now i have graduated to Blaritone. I have a blast. The Brockway Lancers are mostly a group that are old Johnsonburg Diplomats / Hamburg Kingsmen. Great Guys I can't march any more due to a bad accident years ago, but they allow me to play so I can play with my 14 year old daughter. Those guys are great. My daughter plays Bass Drum, but is really a trumpet player(good too!) next year she will go to soprano. I also remember Danny, Mike and Frankie. Also, we played horizontal two valve bugles before they were cool (DCA outlawed them in 69 I think) Nice hearing from you stay in touch Craig

Craig, I dated your sister for a while but wow, that's been. . .oh, wait, I just remembered that I have no memory of time anymore so let's just say it's been a while! :blink:

Yes, there was Frank who now lives in Carlisle, Mike who is in Carlisle somewhere and my Uncle Danny who passed away several years ago.

WOW. . .it is great to see your name again!!!

Before I forget Steve I talked to Bob Zarfoss the other week and he said Hi to you and Bob Sprenkle. (talk about the early 70s).  :P

Bob Zarfoss. . .great guy! Excellent instructor. . .smooth player! Where'd you see him?

Better sit down Steve 'cause the man is still doing his thing. Bob is the drum instructor for the Hanover Lancers Alumni. I'm sure I'll see him tomorrow at the Lebanon Firemans Parade. Watch youself or him might give you and Sprenkle some drums and start teaching you a street beat. ^0^

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Craig, my dad Wally ream says to say hi!

sigh, someday he'll post here