Competition results discussion

It's March-off time!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the Michigan City show was half rained out, do you guys think they're going to post recaps for it? Regional finals are supposed to be posted today, and I can't wait to see b**bs

No recaps...so Finals somewhat generated. As you can see by the Midwest Regional, there was a tie!!!

Yes, my Gorgons came in tied for the Regional Silver Medal!! :)

Looking to make the first of some minor adjustments before Finals - after our regional finish and overall standings so far, we are stoked about trying for our organization's first Finals!

As always, best of luck to ALL fantasy corps!! B)

Kosmos 79.83

We're BAAACKKKKKK!!! B)

Not bad considering we didn't even march our new closer tonight. We're looking to get it on the field by the end of the week and debut our brand-new "focus drill" that's going to drive people WILD!!!

Edited by Galen

The Vigilantes are hard at work. Since the opening of "Paradise Lost" in California, Eric Whitacre has dropped some tunes from his original suite. The staff feels that the show should incorporate the new music. Thus the opener "Genesis" mixes both the older suite version with the newer version seen by the public. New ending drill is also at work which restores the tranquility of paradise after battle. Cleaning is still very high on the staff's mind, especially with the 81 brass performers on the field.

The Marauders are thrilled to have recently won a show. The corps is hard at work at clean the drill and music. Calling the show "The Age of Anxiety" was no misnomer. Everyone is hard at work and thrilled about performing.

The Spirit of Deerfield Beach had a fabulous start at the beginning of the season but have hit a small rut. The staff has put the corps through major music and visual changes. Although the kids are very inexperienced, being from the local high and middle schools, they are working very hard and believe in their staff and program to take them where they need to go.

Good skill to every corps during the second half of tour.

Quick rule question....can we make more than 3 caption changes in a week now since it's after regionals, or can we still only go with max 3 and no more than 10 total?

10 changes.....the 3 per week limit has been removed. I will also be keeping count. <_< (watching like a hawk). So expect to see stars next to your corps name. Those will signify how many changes you have made.

Is there another way that you might be able to signify the changes without other corps directors knowing?

Just curious...Like maybe an email/pm response after we make a change to tell us how many we have left?

I just don't like the idea of other directors being able to see how many changes I have left :)

10 changes.....the 3 per week limit has been removed. I will also be keeping count. <_< (watching like a hawk). So expect to see stars next to your corps name. Those will signify how many changes you have made.

Hang on, you're saying we can now make as many caption changes as we want each week as long as we don't accumulate more than ten between now and the end of the season?