1970s Top 3

Hey, good point! I would like to change one of my choices to 77 Cavaliers. I have a BIG close-up at the end of the show.... my three seconds of fame.

From the 77 broadcast...my 10 seconds of fame

__hr_dancu2b.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny you should mention that, because it was used as an example today in the bod meeting. Mr. Acheson said that if you wanted 1977 Bridgemen on there, you had to pick that year as many times to get the vote. Well, you get the point. You have to pick one year to get the vote in. I tend to agree. I will probably go there as well, 77 Bridgemen and 80 27. hmm...Sounds good to me.  :)

BTW I'm sure you will get your response when they get back in town. But the answer will be yes, after what he said this afternoon in the meeting. :)

thanks for the info Steph!!!

so the push is on!!! 77 Bridgemen baby!!

just think maybe 77 Bridgemen and 1980 27th Lancers in the same show? I think I would like that! two eastern powerhouses that have been gone for too long. :)

'74 Anaheim - Only 42 member hornline that sounded like 70, also played one of the most beautiful closers in history.

'76 Blue Devils - regardless of being a member, this Corps made an everlasting impression on Drum Corps history. Channel One Suite was the first of it's kind.

'75 Madison - When you think of the Scouts in '75, two things come to mind, power and entertainment.

'74 Anaheim - Only 42 member hornline that sounded like 70, also played one of the most beautiful closers in history.

'76 Blue Devils - regardless of being a member, this Corps made an everlasting impression on Drum Corps history. Channel One Suite was the first of it's kind.

'75 Madison - When you think of the Scouts in '75, two things come to mind, power and entertainment.

Can I buy a vote for us in 79 and I'll then vote for you in 76? However you must also vote for 77 B-men!

Or, can I buy a vote from you for us 1980, and I'll pick a BD show from the 70s?

It seems you haven't crossed the what? Mason Dixon line?

:P

N

man this is like the floor of the stock exchange!!!

OK LancerFi you got one of my 80's votes for the 1980 27th Lancers in return for that 77 Bridgemen vote!

any other people want in here??

Can of worms officially opened! :P But it is the favorite top 3 years..I just want to make sure we get one year in there! 1980 for me! :) I have to figure out what other years for 1980 maybe SCV and BD like 1988 SCV and can't decide what year on BD oh wait this is 1970's oops!

First, there is no way, I can pick just three.

and need a little help, as I seem to have misplaced,

my 8 trac player. 1974 A.K. the exit

“SO VERY HARD TO GO“ ?

Will pick my, “Top Ten of Decade”

Later

Rich, I thought you wanted 86 Devils. This is not potato chips you can only have one! :P

heh, you right, my bad,...........I'll edit it.

BTW, the choice between '86 and '76 should be obvious for me. :P

Can I buy a vote for us in 79 and I'll then vote for you in 76?  However you must also vote for 77 B-men!

Or, can I buy a vote from you for us 1980, and I'll pick a BD show from the 70s?

It seems you haven't crossed the what?  Mason Dixon line?

:P

N

Nancy, I listed MY top 3 picks, but whatever deal gets worked out behind closed doors is fair game. ^0^ ^0^