1970s Top 3

ok, I added '80 2-7 (no way I can replace ANY of the 3 '70's I chose) to my list, so lemme see some love for '76. :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

73 Anaheim (if I remember right, they won prelims that year???)

74 Muchachos

75 SCV (high drums and a perfect GE score .... arggghhhh!)

and big props to 27's rifle line ... wow

ok, I added '80 2-7 (no way I can replace ANY of the 3 '70's I chose) to my list, so lemme see some love for '76.  :)

Oh trust me you and the 77 B-Men get all of my Love!!!!!

Okay

76 Blue Devils

77 Bridgemen

79 Spirit of Atlanta

:worthy::wub::wub:

ok, I added '80 2-7 (no way I can replace ANY of the 3 '70's I chose) to my list, so lemme see some love for '76.  :)

I gave you some love, I voted for 76 Blue Devils, and 77 Bridgemen as well as 79 Spirit. Am I good or what? :) Thanks for the vote, for you and John! :worthy:

Edited by Lancerlady

thanks for the info Steph!!!

so the push is on!!! 77 Bridgemen baby!!

just think maybe 77 Bridgemen and 1980 27th Lancers in the same show? I think I would like that! two eastern powerhouses that have been gone for too long.  :)

Amen John ---i know it's a separate topic but '80 Lancers got my vote. (Spirit too)

As for my top 3 of the 70's :

1977 Bridgemen of course.---But for an admin error who knows what might have been, that year as well as '78. The '77 show rocks, but the emotional toll of DQ, nevermind, it's been beaten to death.

1976 Blue Devils -----Channel One & Chase the Clouds Away --two of my all time favorites. ( not to take away anything from the rest of that show--OUTSTANDING )

1975 Madison Scouts........"Slaughter" slaughtered me.......and as BDL mentioned about that show on this forum..---Power & Entertainment unmatched.

I can't wait to see the official results of DCI's poll and hopefully these 3 make the big screen. Drum Corps !! It's all good.

Tom K.

a former, future & always Bridgemen

Amen John ---i know it's a separate topic but '80 Lancers got my vote. (Spirit too)

As for my top 3 of the 70's :

1977 Bridgemen of course.---But for an admin error who knows what might have been, that year as well as '78.  The '77 show rocks, but the emotional toll of DQ, nevermind, it's been beaten to death.

1976 Blue Devils -----Channel One & Chase the Clouds Away --two of my all time favorites. ( not to take away anything from the rest of that show--OUTSTANDING )

1975 Madison Scouts........"Slaughter" slaughtered me.......and as BDL mentioned about that show on this forum..---Power & Entertainment unmatched.

I can't wait to see the official results of DCI's poll and hopefully these 3 make the big screen.    Drum Corps !!  It's all good.

Tom K. 

a former, future & always Bridgemen

ladies and gentlemen, I give you Tommy K. The assistant director of the Bridgemen Alumni Corps!!! :worthy:

1974 Santa Clara Vanguard

1975 Madison Scouts

1976 Blue Devils