Crowd.jpg

13th through 24th 1980

Associates.jpg

Scores 1980

Scores.jpg

Individuals 1980

Indiviuals.jpg

Edited by SoundmanG

Sue, I know I speak for others when I say "Yay!", "Thank you!" and "Hurry please!" ;-)

Check back tomorrow. Oh, wait, it is tomorrow . . . er, today. You know what I mean. Check back Wednesday afternoon! :rolleyes:

Check back tomorrow. Oh, wait, it is tomorrow . . . er, today. You know what I mean. Check back Wednesday afternoon! :rolleyes:

I'm in California, so it's still today LOL! I knew what you meant!

Jeff Feidler sighting!!

.... about 3 minutes before that he fell off the podium. Now THAT would have been a great picture!!! :rolleyes:

Were there any girls... in the entire history of the universe... who at sometime since the Cavaliers have been the Cavaliers... that didn't have some Cavalier guy locked in on their chick radar? The Cavaliers have had girls drooling over them every year I can remember.

I hate them.

:thumbup:

:rolleyes:

Cut us some slack. During those "Dark Years" it's all we had!! :lol: It was the one advanatage we had coming off the field earlier then you guys in the Scouts. You guys were always on last or near last so we had at least an hour head start to "mingle".

It was interesting. I remember one show as we walked off, the girls were lined up along the fences. Several just came right up and started talking to me even before the official "at ease". For a nerdy trumpet player like myself, it was a little weird at first.... then I got use to it. LOL!

Edited by dc oldtimer

BlueDevilsContras1980.jpg

That's me in between the two contra players!

Edited by randomnoise

.... about 3 minutes before that he fell off the podium. Now THAT would have been a great picture!!! :rolleyes:

Did he fall off the podium in 1980 also? I know he fell off in 1979 at a show in South Carolina right before the big push in "Children of Sanchez". Man, he should've had some safety straps or something.

Sorry this too me so long, folks. It was 144 photos total, and it took me a lot longer than I thought to scan, crop and enhance all the photos. More are coming from 1988 and 1991, but I'm going to give my shoulder, arm and wrist a rest for the evening. :tongue:

One very strange thing (and my apologies in advance to Malibu): There are no photos of Crossmen in this album. I'm not sure why. I vaguely recall discussing this with Bonnie. I believe she arrived too late to get photos during prelims, and then for some reason (meeting up with friends?), she just never got around to taking photos of them during finals. However, everyone else seems to be present and accounted for.

OK, hope I don't crash DCP with all of these!

27th Lancers, 1980 DCI prelims:

198027thlancers01.jpg

198027thlancers02.jpg

198027thlancers03.jpg

198027thlancers04.jpg

198027thlancers05.jpg

198027thlancers06.jpg

198027thlancers07.jpg

198027thlancers08.jpg

(photos by Bonnie Harmon)

Edited by byline

27th Lancers, 1980 DCI finals: