some old corps photos

You must of had heat stroke.

I have selective memory (so says my wife).

I remember the day in DC, but not the pictures. I'm in them, but don't remember anything about pictures.

Not sure who would've done the "official" corps photos, but all these photos I'm posting are by my friend, Bonnie Harmon. We had several friends in Cavies, which is why she took so many of them.

I'm currently in the process of scanning Bonnie's photos from 1980. It's going to take me a while to get them all divvied up, spruced up, etc., but trust me, it will be worth the wait. She took some amazing pictures! Anyone who marched Blue Devils that year, or was a fan, will want to check those out, in particular. They're gorgeous!

Were there any girls... in the entire history of the universe... who at sometime since the Cavaliers have been the Cavaliers... that didn't have some Cavalier guy locked in on their chick radar? The Cavaliers have had girls drooling over them every year I can remember.

I hate them.

:thumbup:

:rolleyes:

Were there any girls... in the entire history of the universe... who at sometime since the Cavaliers have been the Cavaliers... that didn't have some Cavalier guy locked in on their chick radar? The Cavaliers have had girls drooling over them every year I can remember.

I hate them.

:thumbup:

Says the guy from Scouts. Always shook my head at how fast the girls disappeared when Scouts were in the neighbourhood.

Regards,

John

More 1980 Blue Devils...

BlueDevilsSnares1980.jpg

Garry in Vegas

Thanks for this one Garry. This was during a down the line stick twirl during the drum solo. Unfortunately still photos don't do it justice as it looks like our stick angles were all over the place.

These are from a 1981 calendar. The top twelve corps each had there own month based on their 1980 placement.

January

BlueDevils.jpg

February

27th.jpg

March

Bridgeman.jpg

April

Spirit.jpg

May

Phantom.jpg

June

Madison-1.jpg

July

SCV.jpg

August

Crossmen.jpg

September

Cavaliers.jpg

October

Garfield-1.jpg

November

Northstar.jpg

December

Guardsmen.jpg

Says the guy from Scouts. Always shook my head at how fast the girls disappeared when Scouts were in the neighbourhood.

Regards,

John

It was always Cavies that caught my eye! :rolleyes:

I hate them.

:lol:

Wait till you see the next set of Cavies photos . . . especially the rehearsal shots, LOL! :thumbup:

John, I've always had a thing for the Madison fellas, too. Thought they were all pretty hot!

Not sure who would've done the "official" corps photos, but all these photos I'm posting are by my friend, Bonnie Harmon. We had several friends in Cavies, which is why she took so many of them.

I'm currently in the process of scanning Bonnie's photos from 1980. It's going to take me a while to get them all divvied up, spruced up, etc., but trust me, it will be worth the wait. She took some amazing pictures! Anyone who marched Blue Devils that year, or was a fan, will want to check those out, in particular. They're gorgeous!

Sue, I know I speak for others when I say "Yay!", "Thank you!" and "Hurry please!" ;-)