some old corps photos

New York, New York!?!

This was the end of the 1977 show. The corps played The William Tell Overture and all the character's they used during the show came out. In the picture is the clown from Pagliacci, The Dancers from Land Of Make Believe, The Traffic cop from NY NY, & The Chorus Line Girls who were behind the sign that was on the ground.

George

why is it that any picture of a drum corps bus they always look like they are listing?

Because they are !!!

In one word ..... airbags.

This was the end of the 1977 show. The corps played The William Tell Overture and all the character's they used during the show came out. In the picture is the clown from Pagliacci, The Dancers from Land Of Make Believe, The Traffic cop from NY NY, & The Chorus Line Girls who were behind the sign that was on the ground.

George

Then it's what I remembered, I just wasn't sure what exact part of the show. And I loved that show!

I thought you got the new ones in 81

Garry in Vegas

Could have gotten them in '81. I wasn't around then to know. But the "New" buses were '79 Silver Eagles. I heard the tale that they were the last 3 '79s off the production line. Can't confirm though, I was just told that they were. :tongue:

'79 Eagle... '92 VK pants...

SCV11992.jpg

Edited by MsBusDriver

Bump.......

No shizz.

No shizz.

What he said. Really.

Puppet :thumbup:

DO I HAVE TO GET OUT MY WHITEWATER PHOTOS AGAIN?

Could have gotten them in '81. I wasn't around then to know. But the "New" buses were '79 Silver Eagles. I heard the tale that they were the last 3 '79s off the production line. Can't confirm though, I was just told that they were. :thumbup:

'79 Eagle... '92 VK pants...

SCV11992.jpg

..my photobucket account is funky again...it comes and goes...i'll have to check my 'puter

Hey Maggie, I like your jacket :sigh:

1970 Firefighters, Penn-York B class champs, newspaper article covered in cellophane; Christine, Nancy, um good golly, back to the research department for me :-) ... btw Maggie, I liked my short white boots, once you broke them in it was easy to march

1970-09-05-1-a.jpg