some old corps photos

I have to admit that I liked the Kaiser helmets (probably the only person in drumcorpsland!), but the rest of the uniform was pretty bad.

I thought the early 80s glassmen uniform, helmet and all, was a far sight better than the ones in the pictures above.

Regards,

John

See the guy wearing polka dots in that last Cavalier post? I went to HS (Lane Tech, TD) with him AND we both went to HS with Rod Blagojevich (same school, same time) back in the '70's............also marched that stadium in Lynn and have recordings from there....what a fantastic memory...........

Edited by tommyfromhowardst

AIIIEEE MY EYES!!!!!

This uni has been referenced many times in "ugly uniforms" thread, but this is the best -- if you can use that word -- shot of them....even the Spaceman Spiffs from the early 90s were better than THESE things!

I hope therapy was included in their tour fees!

Hey but it was the 80's

Ok here it is

As silly as it looks now, the colors and cut were not all that off-trend for the early 80s. (See also "Greater Boston, Alliance of.")

As silly as it looks now, the colors and cut were not all that off-trend for the early 80s. (See also "Greater Boston, Alliance of.")

Those Glassmen colors are very Mark Twain Cadet