Crusaders Alive and Well

If I may......

You young Crusaders need to be careful what you post or better yet, how you word your posts. The other thing is, let the staff take care of these situations either by a phone call or personal e-mail. In other words, don't start fighting over DCP or having discussions in public when they should be in private.

Have FUN this summer, get an education and enjoy what you do.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK enough already...

It is like this. There are dynamics about posting on here and what is politically correct. Nobody is out to get anyone in this organization.

For an example...Joe's posting style has drastically improved on here after a couple ooopsies. I talked to him and his dad talked to him. But we dont want to keep apologizing for things said by our younger members. It is really NOT your fault because what you dont know, you dont know. Some corps members from other corps are fobidden from posting here for that very reason. Only their staff is allowed to post.

We try not to mention other corps and as early as a couple of weeks ago, I took some heat from saying something about the Cabs. But I said what I felt and what many other people in this activity think, but dont have the balls to say. The Cabs are my favorite all time DCA corps and I have many friends there. But it wasnt a good example for others that dont know me or my relationship with so many people from so may other corps.

But knowing Mike Linton as I do...it may be coming to point that the younger members will told something about this very soon.

So just be careful about what you say and do your pushups.

Donny

Well I'm getting ready to go to my softball game and I figured I'd bump this up and say that I can't wait until the weekend...which is coming quick so I hope you are all as ready as I am, and let's do this thing this weekend...looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night...until then

matt

Well I'm getting ready to go to my softball game and I figured I'd bump this up and say that I can't wait until the weekend...which is coming quick so I hope you are all as ready as I am, and let's do this thing this weekend...looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night...until then

matt

hear hear!!!! :rock:

OMG...some people just dont get it I guess.

OMG...some people just dont get it I guess.

"shakes his head in dis belief"...LOL

See everyone tonight

WE GO ON!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you will...well at least most of the corps will be there.

We have to warm up Edgerton for the Canandians tomorrow.

DA

does that mean we'll be playing a lot of ehs!! Yuck Yuck yuck!! ok ok ducking the tomatoes!!!

Yes you will...well at least most of the corps will be there.

We have to warm up Edgerton for the Canandians tomorrow.

DA

Wow, today is going to be a packed day!!!

1/2 Day of work, look at 3 houses, and perhaps attempt to buy one of them, practice at Edgerton, and then a FULL weekend.

I am starting to hurt just thinking about it all!!

I CAN'T WAIT

Also, I would just like to say Thank you to everyone at LI that gave us words of encouragement and 'Good to see you back Cru' at the Gate last show, I truely got goosebumps as we went on the field.

Thank you one, thank you all.

I would think that we will get a few more of those comments here in Rochester this weekend, Brad.

We will work hard on the stuff that wasnt so good last week in rehearsal and be MUCH better this week. I dont care where we place as long as the crowd loves us.

We have some hard work to do to prepare for this week's show...the first one is NOW HISTORY!!!

WE GO ON!!!

Donny