Things We'd Like to See

I'd like to see more countermarches...i'd like drum corps to start facing the end zones instead of the stands...screw these arcs and stuff... :blink:

So would alot of people!! ^0^

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after you've cleaned that drill to perfection in an hour, what do you do the rest of the summer?

Seems to me you don't really have to clean the drills of today because the never stop moving, not to mention the judges are giving points not deducting points. :blink:

Seems to me you don't really have to clean the drills of today because the never stop moving, not to mention the judges are giving points not deducting points. :blink:

I'd totally disagree there. Modern drill is fairly difficult to clean, and it's painfully obvious when it isn't clean...and I'm not even talking about stuff at Cavies-like level. It's a totally different ballgame from the military-style drill of the past.

I know, I've taught and cleaned both styles recently.

Edited by Kamarag

And after you've cleaned that drill to perfection in an hour, what do you do the rest of the summer?

It's Called: SARCASM!! :blink:

SHEEESH, some people just don't get it!

Edited by Bob Brady

This forum is about DRUM CORPS not MARCHING BAND, electronics in the pit??? Thats why you march in MARCHING BAND! No woodwinds no electronics, DRUMS and BUGLES!!!! Thats why it's called DRUM and BUGLE CORPS!!! :music:

"DRUM CORPS Forum":

Here Here!!!! :blink:

Elphaba

CLEAN IT SOME MORE!! EXECUTION RULES! ^0^

I'd like to see DCI actually care about all the corps, not just the Top 12.

Is anyone else confused by having Div II/III finals on the SAME NIGHT as Div I finals?

<**> WHY? <**>

:sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

This makes very little sense to me. I think it is detrimental to DRUM CORPS if you focus ONLY on the powerhouses. We need to nurture smaller corps and get back to our ROOTS. DAN, ARE YOU LISTENING??????

Edited by Gene Bennett3rd

CLEAN IT SOME MORE!! EXECUTION RULES! ^0^

nodsnodsnodsnodsnodsnodsnodsnodsnodsnods

It can NEVER be too CLEAN!