BD Audio

Blah.

I REALLY wish SOMEONE (and NO ONE did it better than BD) would go back to playing JAZZ on the field. I don't mean this symphonic crap of play a lot of notes as quickly as we can and then play a chord really loud.

This sounds like everything from 96-04.

Such a waste too. Sounds like it is a VERY good hornline.

Who do you think gives us the better pre-season fix and hype?

SCV, BD or Cadets?

I think BD plays with me too much...I am uber pumped to hear the show and I get a 5 second tease...

SCV, IMO has the best camp videos, although they love to tease too

The recent recording from Cadets has me pumped about them the most out of the div 1 corps this year!

What do you guys think?

Why don't the Cavies/Bluecoats/Phantom do any vids?

Um the Bluecoats do vids of their camps. go to their website and then the media section and select 2005 and you can watch vids of camps through april.

• 1 month later...
I need an explaination...

I just heard BD's 2005 show.  How come it's scoring so well?  It's musically boring.

The explanation can take multiple forms:

1) You may find it boring, but the judges do not.

2) Their combination of music and visual may be making it more entertaining.

3) I'm assuming that you are basing this on either the pre-season cd or the APD from June 18th. They have made musical and visual changes since then, as well as certainly improving in brass and percussion execution. Thus the scores are going to be going up pretty well.

Personally, I really like the show (from what I've heard on the APD) and am looking forward to it in San Antonio. I didn't find it "boring" in the least.

I need an explaination...

I just heard BD's 2005 show.  How come it's scoring so well?  It's musically boring.

Why? Probably because it's not musically boring.

• 5 years later...

The last post on this topic was Jul 21 2005 05:53 PM just wanted to bring it back up for no reason at all... im bored :tongue: