2005 Live Season Discussion

That is correct, the judges did not notice the changes, but they have assured me they it would not have effected the outcome of the show. All rewrites will be noticed and scored appropriatly starting with tomorrows shows.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this question came up somewhere already but I am still confused on what is considered a week. By my calculations, we can make any week three caption changes beginning yesterday. Is this right? Here is what I have assumed thus far.

Week 1: Thu Jun 16 - Wed Jun 22

Week 2: Thu Jun 23 - Wed Jun 29

Week 3: Thu Jun 30 - Wed Jul 6

etc...

This is based on the first show being on June 16th. Is this correct? Or does it go by MY first show? Or is a week Sunday-Saturday?

I know this question came up somewhere already but I am still confused on what is considered a week. By my calculations, we can make any week three caption changes beginning yesterday. Is this right? Here is what I have assumed thus far.

Week 1: Thu Jun 16 - Wed Jun 22

Week 2: Thu Jun 23 - Wed Jun 29

Week 3: Thu Jun 30 - Wed Jul 6

etc...

This is based on the first show being on June 16th. Is this correct? Or does it go by MY first show? Or is a week Sunday-Saturday?

I've always thought caption changes were due BY SUNDAY prior to the new week starting; you just have to let them know what day of that NEW WEEK you want them to take place.

Here it is.....

You can make 3 changes a week begining after the first week of shows, so as of today, you could have made 2 chantges (6 captions total). We are not that picky about when they are due, but you MUST tell us when the changes will take place (ASAP does not work!!) and they must be in the format layed out in the rules.

Scores are going to be delayed today because of the Normal IL show. If you look at the recap posted on DCI, they have the drum scores really messed up. Since they used the 2 drum judges, we need both scores, and the recaps do not give us those yet. I will wait to see if they get corrected. If they are not corrected by the end of the day, I will just use the one drum score for both captions.

Scores are going to be delayed today because of the Normal IL show. If you look at the recap posted on DCI, they have the drum scores really messed up. Since they used the 2 drum judges, we need both scores, and the recaps do not give us those yet. I will wait to see if they get corrected. If they are not corrected by the end of the day, I will just use the one drum score for both captions.

Yeah... don't look at it now...

Cavies, Madison and Bluecoats had higher than a perfect drum score.

And now they have NO scores, because the recap just went down.