2005 Live Season Discussion

Yeah I guess DCI is just taking their own sweet time. (too much dibateing on rule changes I think) :lol::lol:

OH and by the way, Steve and Jeff, I still need my captions back please. Once again, my hard drive crashed about a week ago and I am blind and messed up without those captions. My corps I need them for are the Black Devils and the Old North Regiment. Thank you. :rock:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores have been posted.

Waiting on the Recaps for Menasha, WI show. Once those are posted I will have todays scores up. Any predictions on the US Open prelims winner? Or will anyone hit 80 today??

predictions

Hum.... Enigma might loose for the first time this season leaving Menageire as my groups only undefeated (only one in DCP-I?). Menagerie will score in the top 12 for the second straight time. Mystré will jump up a few spots as the new guard routine was put in last night.

Congrats to Kosmos, the first corps to break 80 this season, also winning the US Open Prelims.

A word about the US Open just so everyone knows. The top 50% of each division moved on with the exception of Div 3, there were only 4 corps in it, so we moved the top 3 to finals. Caption awards will be announced after finals, and all corps are eligible. So the awards will be based off of the Prelims score.

uuugggh.... Right behind friggin Kosmos after whipping the nips.... figures.... <**>

I'll win at finals.

predictions

Enigma might loose for the first time this season leaving Menageire as my groups only undefeated (only one in DCP-I?).

Nope, Point-Blank is also undefeated so far. Last season aerofusion went undefeated the entire season until D2/3 Prelims :( And then placed 3rd at Div 2/3 finals, and then came back at D1 Prelims/Quarters/Semis and beat out all the other Div 2/3 corps....DOH!

Nope, Point-Blank is also undefeated so far. Last season aerofusion went undefeated the entire season until D2/3 Prelims :( And then placed 3rd at Div 2/3 finals, and then came back at D1 Prelims/Quarters/Semis and beat out all the other Div 2/3 corps....DOH!

Well if things whold true... July 17th they meet head to head.

Congrats to Kosmos, the first corps to break 80 this season, also winning the US Open Prelims.

He shoots he scores!!!!!!!!

Nice bit of payback after that unfortunate circumstance in Orlando, when we thought we had initially won our second show, but the officials up in the box reversed the call... B)