Lewisburg 7/23

why Chris i never knew you cared :worthy:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despite some down right horrific behavior i have seen leveled at someone who switched corps this year, people continue to foster this mentality of you're with us or you're dead.

if there is one thing left in DCA that needs fixed - it's that people could realize leaving a corps doesn't mean you're an ########, dead to me, etc.

Amen! :worthy:

if there is one thing left in DCA that needs fixed other than not hiding in the winter and acting like it's military secrets, it that people could realize leaving a corps doesn't mean you're an ########, dead to me, etc.

I hear ya. For example, my wife Barbara has actively encouraged me never to return to the Westshoremen Alumni corps. So I guess she doesn't mind if people leave or switch corps. :P

Fran

This is not the place to discuss why or circumstances, or is it the place to bash people on reasons why they left a corps. That is between the corps and the individual(s) involved.

If the individual(s) involved wish to publically discuss that, then thats their choice.

Wish them luck, and lets get back to the season. I will not permit the bashing to continue, from any party involved.

While I don't agree with the moderator's decision, I respect it. Let's continue to discuss drumcorps in a very polite and technical manner. Back to the original topic at hand.

You really don't have any other choice in the matter.

While I don't agree with the moderator's decision, I respect it.  Let's continue to discuss drumcorps in a very polite and technical manner.  Back to the original topic at hand.

Read the rules. You know, the ones you read when you signed up here? :worthy:

<personal attack removed.  mm>

guess you just aren't getting it. if she wishes to inform all of us about her reasons, some of which she might not have had a choice it, i am sure that she would tell us. until then.........................