Phantom Regiment

Just an FYI ... Many of the comments posted here on Drum Corps Planet are being seen by the members.

Phantom Regiment tour manager Brandon Stansbury e-mailed to say he has been posting them on the kitchen trailer for the members to see and that they really enjoy it.

So, from Phantom Regiment to its many fans on Drum Corps Planet: "Thanks! We're looking forward to an exciting weekend at Foxboro."

Greg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're the ones who should say thanks. As a huge Gershwin and PR fan, thanks for putting them both together. I wasn't quite sure the two would mix and I'm glad I was proven wrong.

Thanks for bringing PR back to CA again and congrats one fantastic sesaon, Greg.

I won't be in MA, but Good Luck, Greg. Let's have dinner when you get back.

YAY, PHANTOM REGIMENT!

:worthy::huh::huh:

At Concert in the Park in June, we knew 2005 was to be something really special.

At Dress Rehearsal we could feel the magic of this show, and you are living up to all expectations.

Now, it's Crunch Time: Go out there and have the most fun any performers can have. You already have won our hearts. What you do this week is icing on the cake.

We love you all. SUTA!

GO PHOR IT, PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!

SUTA!!!!!!!

Power. Tradition. Innovation. Class. You have displayed all these qualities. The alumni are proud of you.

Note to the Regiment:

When you take the field Thursday, know that you take with you the pride of the alumni and every "phan." For that, you don't need to achieve a certain placement; you just have to live up to the legacy which is now yours. And you have. I think I speak for many alumni when I say, we're in awe!

Don't get cocky, though...^0^ GO PHOR IT!

Hey sopranos--rock and roll in Foxboro! Woot!!!

SUTA!! b**bs

It's been our genuine pleasure to have seen such an incredible show that has both old drum corps and new drum corps elements. GOOD LUCK AT FINALS!!!

Got to see the show in Allentown. GET IT ON REGIMENT!!!!

The show is wonderful and you guys have every chance to bring it home!!!

Special love goes to my baby Victoria, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~jason pittman