Phantom Regiment

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to Phantom Regiment for remembering the concept of melody, and tastefully using amplification in their program this year (unless Finals night will include a vocal version of "Singin' In the Rain" :P ).

I'll be pulling for the upset this weekend. :)

Well as a previous poster said, tell them thank you for such a wonderful show, a great moment in drum corps history, and the opportunity to be a part of it as a fan.

I havent gotten goosebumps, real-live goose bumps like I did Saturday night, in a very long time.......this show is a winner, regardless of placement, it is the reason to keep coming back.

Thank you Phantom Regiment !!

~G~

PS: Colorguard, you are simply dazzling............

Kudos to Phantom Regiment for remembering the concept of melody, and tastefully using amplification in their program this year (unless Finals night will include a vocal version of "Singin' In the Rain" :P ).

I'll be pulling for the upset this weekend. :)

OH! he said Tastefully using amplification! it's a sign of the appocolypse!

~>conner

Alright PR! take the feild and tear it up!!! Youre fans are behind you all the way.

OH! he said Tastefully using amplification! it's a sign of the appocolypse!

~>conner

Heh.

Nah, I've never been much against the amplification of the pit, as long as it's not overpowering the hornline...that's okay with me, I think. Not to mention that Phantom Regiment had my favorite show last year (reminded me a lot of 1993) and in 2003 as well.

As far as amped vocals and narration, though...well, um...

Yowza. :P

Edited by bawker

I saw Phantom for the first time in Allentown.... I absolutely love the show design. I had them over Cadets.... Having seen Cavies, I would say that Phantom & Cavies are on par.... however it is time for a new champion.... I really think that if Phantom moves it up a notch, they can do it. Good Luck Phantom! :worthy:

Great show Phantom!!

It's one that seems to appeal to EVERYONE,

Old shool and New school alike!

Give em' #### in Foxboro and pull the upset-it would be a great end to an already fantastic season!

Just an FYI ... Many of the comments posted here on Drum Corps Planet are being seen by the members.

Phantom Regiment tour manager Brandon Stansbury e-mailed to say he has been posting them on the kitchen trailer for the members to see and that they really enjoy it.

So, from Phantom Regiment to its many fans on Drum Corps Planet: "Thanks! We're looking forward to an exciting weekend at Foxboro."

Greg

I happened to be strolling by the trailer the other day and saw that - as dcp founder, it certainly made me grin ear to ear :)