Alcohol Sales

As a native of Boston I have been to Gillette Stadium many times and they have never NOT sold liquor. I would be very suprised if they didn't. But don't be suprised if it is ridiculously expensive. This is Boston of course and everything is outrageous-just the cost of living in a fabulous city.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great information from all (you had to know DCI fans would have the low down on beer sales). Happy to hear about the full bar on CLub Level because that is where my seats are. And since I live in NYC, I've pretty much become immune to stadium sticker shock. I guess that's one perk of living in NYC.

Great information from all (you had to know DCI fans would have the low down on beer sales).  Happy to hear about the full bar on CLub Level because that is where my seats are.  And since I live in NYC, I've pretty much become immune to stadium sticker shock.  I guess that's one perk of living in NYC.

I certainly can't compete with cost of living in NYC-one of the few places in the country more expensive than Boston

I've worked in the concessions stands at Gillette since the stadium first opened a few years ago (volunteering for BAC) and I can't remember ever not having beer on tap for an event, whether it was football, soccer, or a concert.

In the general seating levels (I don't know about club level options) beers are $6.50 on tap for 16 oz Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light. They also have plastic bottles of beer which you can buy...I think those are 16 oz. too but they are a bit more expensive. They also sell Sam Adams, Guiness, Amstel, and I think a couple other premium beers which they pour from the bottle into a plastic cup...also a bit more expensive for those, and I think only 12 oz. There is no wine or mixed drinks sold in the general seating levels (I get asked that every game). Please have your ID ready when requesting alcohol, you will be asked even if you are 75 years old.

some other price points: large soda is $5.50, hot dog is $3.75, pizza is $6.50. It's like going to the movies. Good deal might be the bag of peanuts for $4, that'll last a while!

Like many pro sports stadiums, Gillette has a policy of taking the caps from bottles -- whether water, soda, or beer, when serving to patrons, so keep that in mind when stocking up on bottles of water for the evening.

There is a decent variety of concessions, with about 5 different "themes" to the food stands. There's something for everyone. There's also McDonald's in each end zone.

Quick plug: If anyone out there in the Boston/New Englad area would like to volunteer at the Crusaders' stand for the upcoming Patriot's season we would love to see you! It's a lot of fun, a great fundraiser, and a great way to stay close to the activity in the off-season. There's contact info at the www.crusaders.com website.

Edited by raindelay

hehe yall are a bunch of drunkards!

just kidding, of course.

~>conner

yea it was sweet!  there were quite a few people working so lines were short, huge projection TV's so you didnt miss a minute if you got stuck out there...Invesco was a great site.

Actually they had their normal number of barstaff - we just didn't supply their normal number of drunken "sports" fans. The bartenders were quite perplexed....