Official Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt surprise me Mad and Blue tie,,, I just bet Blue will overtake Mad tomorrow ,,, I hate the thought ,,dont want it but I just feel it. This sucks <**>

with the hundreads or thousandsth new scoring crap HOW can there be a tie :worthy:

Doesnt surprise me Mad and Blue tie,,, I just bet Blue  will overtake Mad tomorrow ,,, I hate the thought ,,dont want it but I just feel it.  This sucks  <**>

with the hundreads or thousandsth  new scoring crap HOW  can there be a tie  :worthy:

What's said is that I thought Madison was gonna be top 3 this year from all the hype. I'm not necessarily a fan, but it looks like the guard is holding them back once again this year. We'll have to see the recaps. And hopefully they changed that ending and added something to it. It sucked last night (madison's)

SMM

still grubling over Judges lack of keeping the spread.....*(#$*#&$ so with that score Blue and Madison will be close.....BD locked in 3rd and images top 3 spreads might shift by .5 max

From the complaints I've been reading around here about yesterdays guard judge (she allegedly lacks objectivity about some corps), tonight's spread may actually be more acurate.

kat

From the complaints I've been reading around here about yesterdays guard judge (she allegedly lacks objectivity about some corps), tonight's spread may actually be more acurate.

kat

Debbie Torchia knows the business. She's the judge on the 2003 DVD Audio. She's VERY VERY much committed to the sheets. And a nice lady, too.

Yes, I know she tends to be pro-BD/Cadets, but in that regard, that's not always bad.

Wouldn't this commentary be easier if we took it to the AIM chat room??? Drum corps chat... Top of this page.