CBS DCI Segment Video Lonk

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they spent the day with the Cadets as well.  I don't remember seeing them on the footage.

They didn't show any of the Cadets performance, but there was some rehearsal footage. You wouldn't have known it was the Cadets if it weren't for the drum speak. :)

Check it out again, with the drum speak in mind, and you'll notice the Cadets.

SMM

Thanks! :worthy:

For thos interested, the Blue Devils website has warmp up clips of diffrent corps.  I think right now they have Mandarins gaurd, Spirit and SCV drumline clips.

http://www.bluedevils.org/programs/a/2005/...o/dci/video.php

Dude! I think you may just be my favorite DCP member. Thanks for making waiting for a flight arrival so entertaining.

I was wondering if you had anything to do with it. :P

You know, it would have made a great "CBS Sunday Morning" vignette as well. Although I like Osgood a lot, it would have been awesome to see Charles Kuralt narrate a segment like that.

Ah, well. Take what you can get, I suppose. :)

Believe it or not, I had NOTHING to do with this, though I have pitched the idea for several years. I almost got them to do something last year for TOC, but that fell through. Since Uncle Dan is gone, its a bit easy to impose your will upon the acting manaing editors and make story suggestions...

They could rehab this story for Sunday morning. I can make some calls to their producers and see what I can find out.

They could rehab this story for Sunday morning. I can make some calls to their producers and see what I can find out.

I would think this is right up "Sunday Morning's" alley! About as all-American as you can get. :)

Would love to see it fleshed out into a little larger piece with some more footage!