what did Pat Sielding...

Okay, do we really need to go this far?

Oh, c'mon, it was just a joke.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, c'mon, it was just a joke.

Then I hereby penalize you for use of the wrong emoticon. ^0^ instead of :P .

40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Besides, you KNOW lots of people could take that comment and run with it.

And it would all be funny. :P

Then I hereby penalize you for use of the wrong emoticon.  ^0^  instead of  :P .

40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Besides, you KNOW lots of people could take that comment and run with it.

And it would all be funny.  :P

Well, it WAS an evil response....

:P

whatever he said,  i'm sure it was professional and sportsman like.

At least Mr. Siedling didn't start doing a Lou Pinella impersonation and start kicking dirt and his cap all over the field. :P

In case it hasn't been posted already: Cavies and PR were announced as winners of the Ott trophy.  George Hopkins hauled butt to the sidelines, exchanged words with the DCI brass, and it was announced that a mistake was made.  Cadets were given the trophy, and rightfully so.

OK, so, as has been pointed out in this thread, if all the directors have the recap sheets and already know the results, why the reaction? I know it's not a great experience, but if George knew, then surely so did Cavies' and Phantom's directors, too. It shouldn't have come as any surprise that they needed to correct that mistake.

OK, so, as has been pointed out in this thread, if all the directors have the recap sheets and already know the results, why the reaction? I know it's not a great experience, but if George knew, then surely so did Cavies' and Phantom's directors, too. It shouldn't have come as any surprise that they needed to correct that mistake.

Is it possible that there was some confusion over whether the high brass award was based off the Finals score compared to an average score of all three nights? I'll have to go back to the recaps to see if that theory holds up.

Maybe the words were due to the mistake being made in the first place? Would you want to be Pat Seidling if you had to go stand in front of your 135 disappointed kids and explain what happened?

I wouldn't.

Stef