DCI POLITICS @ it's Best!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we supposed to get mad when the placements don't fluctuate, or when they do?

:rock::rock::rock: :spit: :spit:

:rock: I know everybody loves controversy so here it is. Wasn't SCV in good standings for 9th place and a more that 1 point away from Boston? Was SCV really that good to make a 1 point jump finals night. They haven't been that close to Boston all season than all of a sudden....BAM! 8th place.

Politics you ask?  Let a shining star like SCV drop so much in placing?

I don't know....smells funny! :rock:

Boston was possibly the most visually dirtiest corps that night. All out of step. SCV looked sharp, more like a 6th place show to me.

yeah...the judges were political just during finals night....they figured they would give SCV low scores all summer and then BAM!!!! raise them up on finals.....I'm getting to the point where I don't make sense to myself being sarcastic about peoples comments because these accusations are just ludacris!

SCV rocked something righteous finals night. It was fantastic. And they earned that 8th place.

yeah...SCV's finals show was just off the hook, they really stepped it up that night...and if it's really about politics, wouldn't they favor Boston since they were basicly in their home turf? Things happen.